Director, Contract Administration (Accounting/Finance Professional)
Management & Training Corp
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is a privately-held company that successfully operates Job Corps, corrections, medical, and Economic & Social Development contracts. MTC has been serving disadvantaged populations for over 30 years and employs nearly 10,000 workers. MTC is a rapidly-growing, innovative and competitive company.
We currently have an opening for a Director, Contract Administration (Accounting/Finance Professional) at our corporate office located in Centerville, UT.
1. Direct, coordinate, and participate in the preparation and gathering of data for proposals, subcontracting plans, scope changes, etc.
2. Monitor contracts and communicate changes to ensure compliance with contract regulations and clauses.
3. Maintain contract files and review same for contract values, funding and other contract clause compliance and accuracy; report discrepancies and recommend needed action(s).
4. Review and process contract modifications for accuracy and enter into data systems as applicable.
5. Assist, review and verify the development of the facility budgets and merit budget packages; ensure timely submission and monitor and review expenditures where necessary.
6. Monitor Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Policy and Requirements Handbook (PRH) changes; research changes and affected areas and recommend modifications as necessary.
7. Prepare, analyze and submit requests for contract changes (i.e., REA’s, contract funding, scope changes, etc.).
8. Provide customer(s) with updated option year business management proposals as necessary, including preparation of costs for additional programs.
9. Coordinate with partner companies for development and/or submission of teaming agreements, proposals, subcontract agreements, budgets, and modifications.
10. Assist in contract negotiations as directed.
11. Research, analyze and make recommendations for new business opportunities.
12. Develop and maintain information as necessary for training and monitoring sites, and provide analyses and reports to management as necessary.
13. Maintain and track key communications and contractual documentation from applicable agencies and management.
14. Provide staff training and/or technical assistance to facilities in financial performance and reporting areas as needed.
15. Develop and implement new systems, policies and procedures.
16. Identify and provide suggestions for improvements in department, proposals and contract administrative processes.
17. Participate as a team member on facility transitions as assigned
18. Maintain positive customer and employee relations; act as liaison between management, corporate staff, facility personnel and the customer as necessary.
19. Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration or related field and five years’ accounting and/or contract administration experience; Certified Public Accountant (CPA), public accounting experience and two years supervisory experience preferred. Must be computer proficient and have a good working knowledge of computer application software, i.e. word processing, spreadsheet and other business software technology. Must be willing and able to travel. Must have excellent training abilities with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, valid driver's license in state of employment with an acceptable driving record
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran