Senior Global Compliance Auditor
The Senior Global Compliance Auditor has the primary function to conduct global sales and marketing compliance audits. Specifically, the scope may include, but is not limited to, compliance auditing in the following, broadly described areas:
- Research Funding
- Promotional/Non-Promotional Practices
- Third-Party Supplier Audits
- Privacy laws
The Senior Global Compliance Auditor will travel approximately 40% (combination of domestic and international) conducting sales & marketing compliance audits and formulating recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls.
The Senor Global Compliance Auditor should have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, present professionally, and work well with all senior management as well as his/her peer group.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify key risks and plan audits to address those risks.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing practices against Corporate Policies, local procedures, industry standards, and laws/regulations.
- Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
- Present audit findings to management.
- Identify, create and implement best practice audit techniques and processes to drive departmental innovation and continuous improvement.
- Assist is investigations as requested.
- Key attributes of a successful auditor include:
- Analytical skills, including data analytics
- Excellent communication skills, oral and writing
- Teamwork, collaboration
- Problem identification as well as problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and continuous improvement mindset
- Project management and time management
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Our preference is that some of the experience would have been obtained from employment with a major public accounting/consultant firm or law firm specializing in consulting or audit-related engagements related to healthcare compliance, healthcare institution revenue cycles, government reimbursement mechanisms, and/or pharmaceutical or hospital products sales & marketing programs.
- Broad experience with the general healthcare industry including Medicare/Medicaid, and/or, other sales & marketing compliance matters.
- Graduate degrees or CPA are desirable
- Experience with FCPA
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the “essence” and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.